Skynet Worldwide Express wishes you and your family Seasonal Greetings and Happy New Year.
Yes, it is that time of the year again! We are at the part of the year where some of us are allowed time off to relax and enjoy the holidays.
To all our customers and partners, we want to thank you for your support during 2019 and we wish everyone a safe holiday season, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Some important advice to remember this holiday season
Driving & Vehicle Safety
- DO remember to carry a cell phone in case of an emergency, or to report suspicious activity and crimes.
- If you are travelling over this holiday period remember to maintain your car in good working order to avoid breakdowns.
- Please be extra cautious when driving alone or at night.
- Remember to check your vehicle interior before entering your car to make sure no one is hiding there.
- Please try to travel on populated well-lit routes.
- If possible try to stay in a group when approaching your vehicle.
- Be vigilant, do not exit or approach your car if suspicious people are in the immediate area.
- It is important to keep all vehicle doors locked and windows closed while in or out of your car.
- Don’t be shy, ask for an escort to your vehicle if security is available when leaving at night, alone or if you’re uncomfortable.
And lastly, some safety tips while shopping over this busy period.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Criminals often target people who are distracted or preoccupied.
- Try to minimise your shopping at night or when you are alone.
- Avoid wearing expensive jewellery.
- Don’t carry large amounts of cash, if you have to carry cash, try to keep cash in your front pocket or an inside pocket.
- Do not keep your wallet, purse, credit cards or cash in a backpack. Place your wallet in your front pants pocket or coat breast pocket. Remember your rear pants pocket is the easiest to pick.
- Ladies carry your purse close to your body, and in front where you can see it. Place one end in the palm of your hand and the other in the bend of the elbow. Cover the clasp or flap with your hand or forearm.
- Try not to carry open–weave bags or purses without flaps or zippers.
- Don’t overload yourself with packages when shopping, make sure that you always have clear visibility and freedom of motion.
- Be wary of strangers approaching you for any reason.
STAY IN TOUCH
8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Units G, Isando Business Park, Cnr Vanacht & Gewel Streets, Isando, Gauteng, 1609